The Most Heartbreaking Thing in my Life Now

I have never responded to a topic suggested for our group like I have to this one.  Ramana suggested the topic and it is a worthy one.  However, my response will be short for personal reasons.

For seven years, my dear daughter has been afflicted with an illness syndrome still not solved.  The nature and extent of it she could tell if she so chose, but I will not do so myself out of respect for the extremity she faces so bravely and respect for her privacy.

My job is to stay steady and true until a solution is complete.

I will, though, visit my other blogging mates at their sites to see what they have to say.  I encourage you to do the same at:

Comments

  1. Considering what she has been going through makes Carly's successes even more impressive and shows what outstanding parents you and Carol are. My hat is off to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. She and her parents are, in my opinion, role models. My best wishes that the issue is resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would have to fight your parental instincts to not do what we are doing. Her fortitude is more extraordinary.

      Delete
  3. Few things are as painful as watching your child suffer and feeling utterly helpless to ease it. Love you, Bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for strength for all of you...sending you healing thoughts, wishes and lots of love! Respect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recipes for my grandchildren

Power